Complete General has been installing underground utilities since the founding of the company in 1928. Since then we have become a leader in the area having installed thousands of miles of pipe at depths up to 50 feet and ranging in size from 3/4″ water services up to a 156″ sanitary trunk sewer. Known for our problem solving and innovative methods, Complete General is often the first call when municipalities require emergency repairs in difficult situations.
We currently offer the following underground related services:
- Installation of waterlines, storm drainage and sanitary sewers via:
- Conventional open cut trenching
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Sheeting & Shoring for structure and pipe installation
- Cast-In-Place Structures
- Sanitary and Storm Sewer Pump Stations
- Box and arch culverts
Need Help? Contact Us
Complete General Construction
1221 E. Fifth Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Phone: (614) 258-9515
Fax: (614) 258-5398